We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phoenix Hotels

LONDON, UK
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Phoenix Hotels

Hi,

My girlfriend and I will be staying in Phoenix for 2 nights in April. We are looking for a cheapish hotel to stay in no more than $100 a night, can anyone make any recommendations? Not too far from the airport would be ideal with a pool?

Luke

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phoenix Hotels

My suggestion since this is not a cheap time of year would be to go to a travel site. I personally like expedia since they seem to be the cheapest. The Hilton is nice as well as the Double Tree and there are a few others but in that area that is all I've stayed at.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Phoenix Hotels

Check out this website for hotels around the airport

…airporthotelguide.com/airporthotels.html

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phoenix Hotels

There is a nice La Quinta in Tempe that I would highly recommend. It is an excellent hotel that is very affordable and would definitely satisfy your needs. It is only two miles from the airport and the hotel provides a free shuttle to the airport. They also provide a free continental breakfast each morning and they do have an outdoor pool =:) I think that you would enjoy staying here.

LONDON, UK
Level Contributor
90 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phoenix Hotels

thanks guys, i will check these out!

ohio
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Phoenix Hotels

The Days Inn Scottsdale Fashion Park should be under $100.00 that time of year and it is in a great location and is a decent place. One small pool.

Anderson, Indiana
Level Contributor
67 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phoenix Hotels

Looking for local input here. I have rez with Red Roof - Camelback Road. Most travel sites did not offer a review. I'm hoping to stay cheap while in Phoenix, but also trying to avoid a real dump. Let me know...thanks

Ron

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phoenix Hotels

If you want to stay in a nice resort and not spend much, use Priceline.com.

Do your research first on www.biddingfortravel.com, an independent site that will tell you what hotels Priceline uses in each area of the city, the *level for each, and what bids Priceline is accepting for them currently. Priceline doesn't use dumps--if they did, no one would ever use them twice--and they don't "switch" you. If you bid on a resort at a certain *level, if the bid is accepted, that's what you'll get. Currently, the Hiltons are going for $60-75 a night. I think you'd enjoy them.

Resort Phoenix-N

Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs 3/17-3/19 $60

Resort* Hilton Tapatio Cliffs North Phoenix 2/11 $70 Cliffs 3/4-3/7 - $75

Resort Phoenix-N Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs 3/17-3/20 $60

3 2/17/06 8:38 pm gptz

Resort* Point Hilton Squaw Peak N. Phoenix 3/16-3/19 $60 Resort N Phoenix Hilton Tapitio 3/12-3/16(4 nights) $65

In the north part of Phoenix, Priceline is using the following resorts. If you bid for a resort in north Phoenix, these are the only possibilities--and none of them are bad. You really don't have anything to lose.

I copied the listing from biddingfortravel so the links won't work, but the links are to trip advisor for reviews on the properties.

Phoenix North

Resort

Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort LINK TO HOTEL REVIEW

J. W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa LINK TO HOTEL REVIEW

Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort LINK TO HOTEL REVIEW