We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
56 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

Anyone stayed there recently? (Jan 06) Trying to find a decent place to take kids for a wkend of sporting events, but prices are SOOOo high in March....found a good deal here tho...wondering if it's worth the risk?

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

Haven't stayed there but you might try something around Bell Road area. Its not too far away from there.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

I think if you got a good deal you should take it. Lots of things to do in this area. Go to www.comfortinnphoenix.com and check out their website.

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
56 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

Thank you both for your responses...i love TripAdvisor web site, it has been so helpful.

I did check out their website and it looks fine...and the rate of $85 a night for a King Suite is a fine deal too i think. Thanks all

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
901 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

Some people might consider that to be a relatively dicey part of town. I wouldn't walk around the area after dark. There is, however, a highly recommended restaurant just up the street. Pepe's Taco Villa (2001 New Times Best of Phoenix Best Mexican Restaurant) is at 2108 W. Camelback Rd, about a half mile away. The mole is particularly tasty.

Tucson, AZ
Level Contributor
56 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Comfort Inn on Black Canyon Highway

Thanks we'll try it..my husband loves a good mole....hope your screen name isn't indicative of the place!! (smile)

Thanks for the advice