We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
71 reviews
Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

Hi I have some friends going out to Phoenix -last week October and first wk of November,, can anyone tell us what the weather is normally like that time of year especially in the evenings....thank you

Gilbert
Level Contributor
952 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

Probably 70's during the day, 60's at night (sorry, that's Fahrenheit). In other words, I'd recommend layers - pants with a short sleeve shirt & jacket, maybe a light sweater for the evenings.

Colchester UK
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
2. Re: Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

According to www.weather.com somewhere between 15c to 30c. Tropical! Certainly a darn sight warmer than it will be here in the UK!

Tony

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
135 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

I just checked the weather.com almanac for average tempertures for the Phoenix area for the last week of Oct/first week of Nov.

On average daytime temps are around 80...so 27 to you...and nights are about 50 so that would be 10 to you.

To us that's just perfect. Hope they enjoy their stay!

Does this help?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

Thank you everyone who replied..yes this will help my friends they're normally in Orlando at this time of year so this will be very different for them and their boys.. I visited Arizona many many years ago and stayed in Tucson.... July ..so I thought they would have a very different experience to me.... We all appreciate your comments.... and I am sure they will enjoy...

UK
Level Contributor
655 posts
42 reviews
5. Re: Weather in Phoenix in OCT/NOV

Hi we are out there then too, were out there Oct last year also. We wore shorts and Tshirts mostly, sweatshirts early morning and late evening some days but the weather is lovely that time of year- I am counting down the days until half term...