We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Vacation in Phoenix

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Golf Vacation in Phoenix

Hi - I'm planning to go on a golf vacation around Sept 19. Wondering if anyone out there can shed some light on the package my travel agent threw together for me. It's 3 rounds of golf (cart included) at the following course: Longbow, We ko Pa and La Sendas. Staying at the Summerfield Suites (1 Bedroom Suite w Breakfast). How's the weather in Phoenix around Mid September?

Alternatly, we can go to Orlando for a golf vacation, 4 nights of stay at the Courtyard Marriott and 4 rounds of Golf at Metro West, Celebration, Disney Lake Bona Vista and Mystic dunes.

prices for the two packages are off by $15 so it's not a big difference. Just wondering what you guys think would make a better vacation.

thanks for your help.

utah
Level Contributor
386 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf Vacation in Phoenix

I read a lot of golf course reviews to plan my Nov. trip. Those are all well regarded courses. A lot depends on your level of play and whether you are looking for desert/target/view. We ko pa is supposed to be awesome, it is cart path only, lots of walking. Check out www.golfarizona.com or www.azgolfforum for more info. It will still be pretty hot and "low season". You should be able to get a good deal, I found it was cheaper booking seperate. www.golf602.com has great prices. Have fun! Post a trip report when you get back.