We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any restaurant / bars suggestions Phoenix/Mesa area ?

Which Phoenix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calif.
2 posts
Save Topic
Any restaurant / bars suggestions Phoenix/Mesa area ?

Going to Phoenix this weekend. Staying at Holiday Inn on Country Club in Mesa. Anybody have a favorite place to eat / drink or be entertained? Or maybe your favorite palce for Margeritas ? Over 40, but still like to party- ha. Can't be too fancy cuz my husbands idea of dressed up is hawaiin shirt.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any restaurant / bars suggestions Phoenix/Mesa area ?

SLUGGOS SPORTS GRILL. 161 N CENTENNIAL WAY MESA

http://www.sluggosgrill.com/

Lots of TVs.....

But I am sure there are others..

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any restaurant / bars suggestions Phoenix/Mesa area ?

There is this fun place called Bahama Breeze on Ray Rd. and I-10 (Ahwatukee) - about 15-20 min from you, but it's a great place to party and the crowd isn't too young - it's catered more to 30s and older. Also might want to try out some of the places on Mill Ave. in Tempe or Old Town Scottsdale. A good margerita place is in Tempe is called Macayos, usually a fun crowd.

Arizona
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any restaurant / bars suggestions Phoenix/Mesa area ?

Z Tejas has great margaritas. I suggest the Chambord margarita. They limit you to only 3 and then cut you off. There is a Z Tejas in downtown Tempe off of Mill Ave, in Chandler at Ray Road and I-10, and in Scottsdale Fashion Square mall. Another great place for Margaritas and Mexican food is Tia Rosa's in Mesa. It is at McKellips and Lindsay. It's great! Their green salsa is the best. Finally, Garduno's at Chandler Mall (101 and Chandler Blvd) isn't too far from your hotel and has good margs.