We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

Which Peoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WA
1 post
Save Topic
Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

Has anyone been there recently? We are considering late March 2010. Thanks for any info.

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,407 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

It's brand new, and looks very nice. There is nothing however of interest in Peoria. It's a "bedroom" suburb west of Phoenix.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
5,697 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

I remember a telemarketer calling me about this resort, probably 3-4 years ago, and I just laughed when he told me where it was. They were marketing it as a timeshare resort for a while, and I'm not sure if that's been given up or not.

I recall there being some forum activity regarding the property a while back. That probably doesn't help you, but it isn't the most ideal location if you're looking to actually do things in the Phoenix area.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
6,274 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

Cibola Vista is not the greatest timeshare resort. Thin walls/poor construction, bad service, etc. (Read the reviews here on TA.) As mentioned, it's also not a central location. You'd have easy access to a mall, and a 10-15 minute freeway drive to Westgate City Center in Glendale, but those are the only two things that are anywhere near Cibola. I would choose somewhere else, honestly.

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
Level Contributor
2,327 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

I'm curious as to why you chose this hotel. It's on the outskirts of the metropolitan area on the way to Lake Pleasant. Do you have family out that direction or business in the area? It's far from ideal and you will have to drive a ways to any of the tourist attractions.

5. Re: Cibola Vista Resort in Peoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 23, 2010