We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at Aggie Grey's resort

Which Apia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brisbane
1 post
Save Topic
wedding at Aggie Grey's resort

I'm organising a wedding at Aggie Grey's lagoon beach rsort and spa for March 2007 and wanted to know if anyone had their own wedding there recently - or attended another wedding at the resort

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding at Aggie Grey's resort

I can't tell you about any wedding specific stuff but can advise that you all go to Apia and stock up on your incidentals like soft drink, nibblies etc as the overheads are reportedly high at the resort (and would be at any other resorts I imagine). Some folk on our day tour were charged 24 tala (12 AUD) for 2 bottles of coke! So they asked the tour guide to stop at a local shop where they paid 9 tala for same soft drink.

But it looks to be a pretty nice place to stay from what we saw.

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding at Aggie Grey's resort

Hi - we were staying at the resort last month and there was a wedding on while we were there. The couple were from NZ and they had about 80 guests attending from NZ and Australia. The hotel certainly went to a lot of trouble to make the surroundings attractive for the wedding with lovely table settings (quite formal I thought) and lots and lots of flowers and lanterns everywhere. I believe the couple brought the wine in from NZ.

3. Re: wedding at Aggie Grey's resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Apia