We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis at Aggies

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis at Aggies

Hoping to have a couple of games of tennis whilst staying at Aggies and just wondering whether we shold take our own rackets or whether the ones there are adequate. We are only social players.

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,049 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tennis at Aggies

Malo Karina

Firstly, now that I know where you're staying I can assure you you'll be able to get vegetarian food on the menu at Aggies but I would still urge you to email them and let them know your requirements.

As for the tennis, the courts are not that regularly used and the raclets are old and occasionally go missing so if it's not too much hassle I'd take your own, that's if you want to play at all in the heat.

Do you intend staying at the resort or are you planning to have a look around the rest of the island and maybe Savaii?

Fa soifua

Deb

Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tennis at Aggies

Hi, thanks for the information provided. We are definitely planning to explore as our first visit to Samoa. Regards. Karina

3. Re: Tennis at Aggies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:03 pm, October 08, 2012
Blenheim, New...
Level Contributor
5 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tennis at Aggies

thank you for taking the time to reply.

5. Re: Tennis at Aggies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 22, 2013