We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Sunshine Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
367 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Just wondering whether to stay at Le Vasa or LeUaina Seaside Resort for the last night of our holiday. We fly out at lunch time so would be able to hang around for a couple of hours in the morning.....any thoughts?

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,201 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

There are differences jalaky, mostly in price and distance, Le Vasa is only 10 mins from the airport. It;s much if a muchness but I'd go with Le Vasa and while away your last few hours in luxury. They do an airport transfer too. Le Uaina has the airport transfers as well but weigh up 2 hours compared to 10 mins,

Manuia le po

Deb

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,201 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Sorry, forgot to mention, there is Aggie's Resort as well, I love it and it's even closer to the airport and they do free airport transfers, a wonderful place to chill out and enjoy your last day in paradise.

Deb

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
846 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

hi a agree with deb, i would stay closer to the airport to relax for those last few hours, if possible. have you seen the cheaper room at levasa its not as fancy but still has aircon and very reasonable price its the garden room, email them for prices, i know they have a 2 night minimum stay though.

enjoy your holiday.

sue

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,201 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Unfortunately the 2 night minimum is a prob. Check Aggie's Resort out. There is also Airport Lodge and whilst it's ba quaint little place there is absolutely nothing to do. Go with Aggies. Le Uaina is wonderful jalaky so as I said before you'll just have to weigh up the benfits of staying there and the time it'll take to get to the airport, it may add up to 1/2 a day of your holiday.

Manuia le aso

Deb

Sunshine Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
367 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Thank you for your help once again. I think we will stay at La Vasa for the last night. We are spending 14 nights in Samoa and have decided (I think) to spend the first 2 at Taumesina Hideaway, 3 nights at Sa Moana and 2 nights at Taufua fales before crossing to Savaii and staying 2 nights at Lusias Lagoon Chalets and 3 nights at Janes Fales.....then back to Upolo and our last night at La Vasa. I know it sounds as if we are making it hard on ourselves by moving around a lot but we will have a car and we love to explore new places thoroughly. Any thoughts?

Mentioned in this post
Samoa
Samoa
South Pacific
Taumesina Hideaway
Taumesina Hideaway
45 Reviews
Upolu, Samoa
kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
846 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Hi jalaky

I am the same as you i just love staying at different places and exloring, and now catching up with old friends (since its our 6th time back , we have become friends with many of the resort/fale owners) so it dosent bother me to move every few days.

sounds like you have made some wonderful choices.

You will love exploring and driving around in the car.

enjoy

when is your holiday?

sue

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,201 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Malo lava jalaky

YAY, sounds like you've got your itinerary all together,

Sara, Masi, Celia, Sarona and Mama Silia are our Samoan family at Taumesina and I know you'll have a wonderful time with them. Don't hesitate to ask any questions they are only too willing to oblige and if they don't know, they'll find out for you.

As Sue said you''ve made some great choices.

Have a wonderful time and let us know about it when you get back

Fa soifua

Deb

Sunshine Coast, Qld
Level Contributor
367 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

Thanks again....we'll be in Samoa for the September school holidays and can't wait!!!!! It's so exciting having a holiday to look forward to....

Cheers Michelle (Jalaky)

Mentioned in this post
Samoa
Samoa
South Pacific
Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,201 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

I'm excited for you Michelle. Take the time to explore and discover Samoa and I'm sure you'll fall in love with it, it's people, culture and magnificent landscape.

Let us know what you think

Fa soifua

Deb

Mentioned in this post
Samoa
Samoa
South Pacific
kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
846 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Le Uaina a good choice for our last night

we go in sept as well, counting the months !! cant wait. might see you over there

sue