We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices for meals at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort,

Wellington, New...
2 posts
1 review
Prices for meals at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort,

What is the typical price of food at the Sheraton Samoa Beach resort...and are there local cafes or eateries near by?

2 replies to this topic
Wairoa, New Zealand
Level Contributor
631 posts
116 reviews
1. Re: Prices for meals at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort,

Sheraton Samoa is a bit out on its own- it’s between the airport and ferry terminal but they aren’t really walking distance and they only have a couple of kiosks ( sandwiches etc)Its about 40 minutes drive from Apia where most of the eating places are. I haven’t eaten at the Sheraton for a couple of years but it’s probably the same principle- about three eating establishments ranging from snack/ bar meal type food through to full on restaurant. The prices were equivalent to the same in NZ but sometimes the food didn’t seem to reflect the price - or maybe I was comparing it to other choices around Samoa- but that’s fairly typical for Resorts... my advice is always take plenty of snacks and duty free and if you do a tour around or into town stop and stock up.

Great Western...
Level Contributor
85 posts
128 reviews
2. Re: Prices for meals at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort,

We were there 2 weeks ago, the fiafia buffet dinner was actually the cheapest we had seen on the island in 2 weeks, it was 70wst pp, otherwise meals in the alacarte restaurant were about 60wst for a great main meal. We didnt eat lunch there and had bought our own snacks. Buffet breakfast was included in the room price. Drinks in the pool bar at happy hour were 15wst for a cocktail

Reply to: Prices for meals at Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort,
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted