We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saletoga Sands Resort

Sunshine Coast...
10 posts
Save Topic
Saletoga Sands Resort

We are a family of four looking at going to Samoa for the first time in July. We can get accommodation at the Saletoga Sands Resort at Matatufu but can't find any reviews of the resort. Is this a new resort? Has anyone stayed there that could give us some feedback? Is that area of Upolu nice - we would like to do surfing, snorkelling and swimming while we are there and will probably hire a car. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,836 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saletoga Sands Resort

Malo lava

Saletoga hasn't been operating that long, I haven't stayed there nor do I know anyone that has. I'll be down that way in May though so I'll check it out. Hopefully someone who's stayed there will come along in the meantime and let you know what it's like, I can't get their website up either so that's no help.

It is in a beautiful area known for good beaches, snorkelling etc so you should be OK there. Hiring a car is definitely a good idea - the most reputable companies are Samoana Rentals, Blue Pacific Car Hire, Island Rento, AA Rentals and go rentals.

Have a great trip and please come back and review, you may be the first.

Deb

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Saletoga Sands Resort

Hi there no reviews yet as resort has not opened. Due to open officially on April 1st. It is a stunning resort with an amazing long white sandy beach. You would be close to Salani surf break and many snorkel locations along the coast. Happy travels

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
3,836 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saletoga Sands Resort

Apologies about that, I thought it had opened in Feb

Sunshine Coast...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Saletoga Sands Resort

Thank you all for your assistance

kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
835 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Saletoga Sands Resort

hi, they have a face book page with updates on the resorts progress.

I have seen many photos and it looks great

can't wait to read some reviews when they open

sue

6. Re: Saletoga Sands Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 20, 2015