We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter Hire on Savai'i?

Auckland, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Scooter Hire on Savai'i?

Anyone know if you can hire scooters on Savai'i yet? Reading some old posts on other sites it sounded like a couple of years ago it was a no-go... Thanks!

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,049 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scooter Hire on Savai'i?

Malo lava

I have seen them scooting around the island but whether they are hired or privately owned I don't know.

I'll get in touch with some accom providers and get back to you with the info.

Manuia le aso

Deb

Dunedin, New Zealand
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scooter Hire on Savai'i?

Just last week I saw an advert for scooter hire on the window of the gas station at Manase , Savaii . I think the actual hire place was Le Legota just along the road . On Upolu Steve at Taufua beach fales had 3 scooters for hire .

Woolgoolga...
Destination Expert
for Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
4,049 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scooter Hire on Savai'i?

Thanks very much for the . I hadn't heard back from anyone so thought it was a no-go. Good to know

Manuia le po

Deb

4. Re: Scooter Hire on Savai'i?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 08, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Savai'i
Recent Conversations