We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some questions about Stevensons at Manase

South Island
2 posts
Save Topic
some questions about Stevensons at Manase

Hello out there, we're going to Savai"i mid August "08 and hope to stay at Stevensons.

Can anyone help with the following:

What are the fale types there at Stevensons?

Can someone reccommend which kind is best, or to avoid?

Do they have an email address?

Anyone know their phone number?

Can anyone reccommend the cheapest car rental company on Savai'i? Their email etc?

Thanks for any advise

Cag

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: some questions about Stevensons at Manase

Hi there

Check out this link for reviews on Stevenson's.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g2251272-d31…

I don't know if their email address is current, but you can try Steveson's Manase, E-mail: stevensonmanase@lessamoa.net

If you can get their number from directory service, it's probably best to call them and make your booking directly.

Am not sure about Savai'i rental cars - hopefully someone else might come in and post. I usually hire a car on 'Upolu and take it over, much easier for me :o) If you are going to do that, make sure you book the car onto the ferry in advance or you may not get on.

Good luck!

Cheers

Tina

Mentioned in this post
Stevenson's at Manase
Stevenson's at Manase
293 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
kurrajong
Destination Expert
for Samoa
Level Contributor
846 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: some questions about Stevensons at Manase

we are thinking about stevenson's at manese also, but the beach fales(traditional style) has anyone stayed here that can recommend these, and are they right on the beach?

thanks sue

Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: some questions about Stevensons at Manase

If you want real beach fales, I suggest Jane's, Tanu's or Regina's. They are the best and most authentic beach fales.

Cheers

Tina

New Zealand
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: some questions about Stevensons at Manase

Im booked in at Stevensons at Manase for July there are only 6 beach fales - they are the closed in ones with own (hot) outdoor shower and air con.

The fales at Regina's and Tanu are more back packers with open wall (just flaps that come down).

:)

Mentioned in this post
Stevenson's at Manase
Stevenson's at Manase
293 Reviews
Savai'i, Samoa
Auckland Central...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: some questions about Stevensons at Manase

Also, the fales at Regina's, Tanu's and Jane's are the ones that are RIGHT on the beach. Most others are a bit back off the beach :o)

6. Re: some questions about Stevensons at Manase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Savai'i
Recent Conversations