We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

peregrine mariner / voyager vessels

stability / comfort crossing the drake

considering the external stabilizers, the built in trimming system and the modern hull design

how much difference is between these vessels and others when doing the same crossing

thank you very much for input

Level Contributor
241 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

Seeing you got no replies. I would recommend you to post the same question on the lonely planet forum (A while ago I saw much antartica/vessel comments activity over there) Posters there might have good answers.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

There is also a new cruise forum on TA. You get to it by going to the home page and following the link to the different forums. It is new, however, and you may not get many replies.

If this is a cruise vessel you might also try cruisecritic.com.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

I see you have posted in the cruise forum. Please let us know what you find out.

Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

thank you chopina13 and reinarubia for reply

i have try already the TT at the lonely planet everywhere

also the cruise forum here and cruisecritic.com among others

thank's again, good travels : )

5. Re: ANTARCTICA Peregrine vessels stability / comfort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, August 16, 2009