We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ushuaia vs Torres del Paine

Which Ushuaia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Gatos,Ca.
4 posts
Save Topic
Ushuaia vs Torres del Paine

We will be in Argentina for about three and a half weeks. We're going to BA, Bariloche, Villa la Angostura and San martin de los Andes. Then to El Calafate a few days ending at Iguazzu and then Rio. We are trying to decide between Torres del Paine and Ushuaia. Any recommendations of how to allot our time given our itinerary would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help!

Rancagua
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ushuaia vs Torres del Paine

I��ve been twice in Torres del Paine and Ushuaia, and the scenery you find will be absolutly different in such places. Personaly, I liked more Torres del Paine, trying not to compare landscapes, the comunity spirit you find in the park is so unique, just imagine sharing a cup of tee and bred with people from other countries, and learning that a tee bag or a little chocolate, or whatever you want to share, is the key for new a good friends. In the park communism works, and being in such ambient for 6 or 10 days, will comfort you the rest of life.

Go to Torres!!!

West Kirby, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ushuaia vs Torres del Paine

Winkle, thank you. I've contacted Myra Brill this morning, and will no doubt come back to you and ask you for your thoughts if that's ok.