We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent travelers please help

Which El Calafate hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Recent travelers please help

My husband and I just returned from our amazing trip to Argentina and at our last stop (not in Argentina), Rio, we left our digital camera with 300 photos in our cab. Very devasting to both of us. I am hoping maybe another forum member who was in el calafate at the end of December/January at Perito Moreno, Upsala, Onelli would be willing to share some of their photos with us (Maybe post them on a photo site like yahoo gallery or snapfish?)Or if you are willing to send prints we would reimburse you. We would also enjoy any scenic pictures of Ushiaua and/or pictures of the penguins. I know it won't be the same, but it might help us get over the loss we are feeling. I greatly appreciate any kind posters that are willing to help!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Recent travelers please help

If you are still looking for pictures of Patagonia (I was recently in Buenos Aires, El Calafate and El Chalten) check out www.jeffreydrake.com/pictures/argentina.

Sorry to hear about your camera! My mom had hers stolen while we were in Buenos Aires.

Apopka, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Recent travelers please help

We were in Ushuaia and El Calafate Jan 1-7 of this year and have a lot of pictures and will post some to common site if you wish. Just let me know at grammie123@msn.com