We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on a good restaurant for Christmas day please ?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
333 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on a good restaurant for Christmas day please ?

Anyone recommend a great place to eat on Christmas day in Bariloche please ?

Just somewhere that serves good food, good wine and since it's Christmas, I don't mind splashing out a bit.

I am staying in Av. San Martín 289, near to the lake. Need to take that into consideration for getting home after a few glasses of wine ;)

Thanks in advance :)

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
333 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Advice on a good restaurant for Christmas day please ?

Just an update............

I ended up going for a walk on Christmas day in the park beside Llao Llao and got chatting to an Aussie woman who loved my accent.

It was only when we went to say goodbye 2 hours later, that she told me she was staying at Llao Llao and invited me back for a drink after our walk (the weather was lovely)

Anyway, spend a couple of hours in the lounge area with the huge tree chatting away.

Returned to Bariloche, had a big steak, followed by a hot chocolate and chocolate bars and an ice cream and then fell asleep after a great Christmas day !!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
207 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Advice on a good restaurant for Christmas day please ?

Alisonleslie,

Did you post a report of your trip to AR? Did you go only to Bariloche, or to other towns? How was your experience?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
333 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Advice on a good restaurant for Christmas day please ?

Not posted a report - and don't plan to, but mainly because I travelled for 3months, am just home and it would take days if not weeks !!

I am happy to answer any questions you may have, send you pictures etc

I did Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and it was just fabulous

Get me at travelalison@yahoo.co.uk

14. Re: Advice on a good restaurant for Christmas day please ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 25, 2009