We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in or around Bariloche

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in or around Bariloche

I am planning a trip to Bariloche for 4 days in October. My party comprises Mum, Dad, 14 yr old daughter, 12 yr old son and Granny.

We will fly in and therefore need a place/hotel that can organise airport transfers. I would like a place well situated and where there might be local help to organise things for us to do during our stay.

Any suggestions?

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
4,170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

Check out:

http://www.llaollao.com/

and

http://tinyurl.com/mccnl

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

Airport transfers are not a big deal. The airport is pretty close to the city of Bariloche. Most hotels can probably arrange the transfer for you; I wouldn´t use that as a determining factor as to where to stay. You can also take a taxi from the airport. Very simple.

Also try Villa Huinid.

UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

We stayed at Tres Reyes and it was nice enough. Good location but I would suggest a room NOT facing the lake as it is very noisy with the traffic outside.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

I very much reccommend the Llao llao in Barilcohe - with the most spectacular views, and a wide range of incredibly fun things to do- for the young ones and for adults- while you are there, including spa, golf, trekking, swimming pool with views of the mountains, etc.

If you want a smaller, cozier place where you can also enjoy life plenty and where there are also amazing things to do, then go to las Balsas in Villa la Angostura- only an hour away (driving) from Bariloche.

Arroyo Verde would also be an amzing choice! have fun!!

Portland
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

The Llao llao in Bariloche sounds like the perfect place! it's simply beautiful! Go for it. You and your family will love it. One thing I have to say is that the food in the main restaurant is not that good. But, no worries... there are many excellent restaurants in Bariloche!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

If you can make it to Villa la Angostura, Las Balsas is amazing! Just went back last week for a second visit.

Portland
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

hollyworton- I love Las Balsas! it's gorgeous!!! I was there too :) did you go to the Arrayanes??

Buenos AIres
Level Contributor
5,721 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation in or around Bariloche

Not for Sancerre, but during summertime, camping in Bariloche and sorroundings is a great option.Good sleeping bags,the sky, asado,vino, guitar and mate, fishing ( maybe combined with rafting the Manso river and or horseback riding) ... ..then after a few days of "wild adventure" what better than a couple of days like a king or queen in a nice hotel with spa..like the LLAO LLAO !

Minimum stay: a week .

There aint a better way to enjoy it.! ( my humble opinion)