We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

London
Level Contributor
147 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

We are planning to take the overnight bus on 22nd December.

Bearing in mind that there are no flights, might getting a seat be difficult. We are looking at the fully reclining seats and would book once we get to Bariloche on 20th December.

Many thanks for any advice

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,644 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

Have a look at www.plataforma10.com for bus schedules,pricing and avilability for the buses to Buenos Aires.

Presently, there is space available and all classes fo services are afre offered.

For the best level of service then Tutto Letto,Super Cama, Suite, etc.

Keep checking the website for seats. There are a number of buses going that way so you should be able to get a seat.Be sure to visit a travel agency enroute with online capability since they can check seats in real time for you and book any seats.

London
Level Contributor
147 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

Thanks for that, I have looked at the sites and there seem to be quite a few.

I dont speak Spanish but assume the disp applies to the number of seats available and Empresa is the bus carrier. If that is the case which of the bus lines would you recommend?

Argentina
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,604 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

"disp" must be "disponible" (available).

"Empresa" means "company" = carrier

Only time in my life I did this trip by bus was with Vía Bariloche, and found them really excellent.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,644 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

I agree Via Bariloche provides very good service with the TuttoLetto level.

Argentina
Level Contributor
129 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

Yes, http://www.viabariloche.com.ar are the best company and 'Tutto Letto' has the fullest reclining seats and WiFi!

As the airport isn't open until the 24th and its near Christmas I would suggest you purchases tickets as soon as you can. You might find places at the last minute but not necessarily on the best bus, nor have the best seats...

If you purchase on-line do so via the Internet Explorer browser as other browsers (Firefox, Chrome etc) don't always work. Alternatively if you speak Spanish you can purchase them over the phone and pick them up from the bus terminal.

London
Level Contributor
147 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

thanks for that will give it a try via the internet.

7. Re: Bus Bariloche to Buenos Aires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, November 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche