We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation in Llao Llao

Blue Mountains...
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation in Llao Llao

My husband and I are staying right now at Casita Llao Llao. I am sitting on the deck writing this email. the view is spectacular and the accomodations are excellent. We have all we need for a wonderful vacation. Our hosts are very attentive but in no way intrusive. They include a skype phone that we use to contact our friends and relatives. the kitchen is more than adequate for preparing light meals and the area is wonderful. We would definitely stay here again. The website contains all accurate information and in fact the photos don't do it justice!Here is the website in case you missed it:

info@barilochehouse.com

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,151 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation in Llao Llao

Thanks for the update and happy to hear that you are having a good time. I will staying there next week in the same casita. The views look outstanding;what a slice of paradise. If you want to leave anything behind like lomo, malbec(reserve),etc, please feel free(LOL). We will make good use of it.

Have a safe trip home.

Cork, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation in Llao Llao

Llao Llao is a bit special alright... You can't go far wrong with the Departmento Del Lago on offer over at :

http://www.villallaollao.com.ar

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights last week. Delicious lake views by day AND by night, decking that extends from your patio door all the way to the lake shore, an owner who is very obliging and helpful, and always on hand (living upstairs) to offer sound advice as to local amenities and excursions. Will be missing our little piece of lakeside paradise for a long, long time ! Hope to return again... I pray that our one week in the Nahuel Huapi district is simply a teaser for a more extended stay in the not too distant future.

Portland
Level Contributor
724 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation in Llao Llao

Thanks for sharing. The Llao Llao has one of the most spectacular views I have ever seen.

4. Re: Accomodation in Llao Llao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, September 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Carlos de Bariloche