We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ruca Cheli

Which San Carlos de Bariloche hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, NV
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ruca Cheli

Has someone stayed in "Ruca Cheli" hotel? If you have, could you provide some feedback? Thanks!

Bariloche
Level Contributor
604 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ruca Cheli

its a nice hotel, with personal attention by the owners, very well located and good breakfast

PUERTO VARAS
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ruca Cheli

ive been there many times he hotel is nice, 6 blocks from the town located in a residencial and very quite area.they have a new area with 10 room very confortables.the employes are very hepful.and the owner Oscar and Noemi are lovely persons.

www.rucacheli.com.ar

Florida
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ruca Cheli

Hi:

I was there last summer and I had a very pleasant stay,good for your legs too is on a hill;),excellent breakfast buffet and diner

same the price with two meals was unbeliable!I'd return in a flash.

The employees are very helpful as well.........hope it helps.

caravallo.

4. Re: Ruca Cheli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, September 09, 2009