We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does LAN fly to Puerto Madryn

Which Puerto Madryn hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte
3 posts
Save Topic
Does LAN fly to Puerto Madryn

My wife and I are planning a trip to Argentina for December 2009. Aside from Buenos Aires we want to go to Penninsula Valdez, Ushuaia and El Calafate but our time is too limited to spend long hours on buses. LAN's South America Pass seems to suggest that they fly to these locations but I can't find any definite info on flights to Puerto Madryn. I've read a lot online about how they have flown there at least in the past. Since we haven't booked our flight from the US, I can't get far enough into the South America Pass section of their website to see if they really do fly there still. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does LAN fly to Puerto Madryn

Lan does not fly to Puerto Madryn. The airport for this area is Trelew and is service by Aerolineas and LADE,

Atenas, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Does LAN fly to Puerto Madryn

Andes flys to the airport in Puerto Madryn. Currently 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

They just announced today there will be five flights a week starting in July. Monday thru Friday(not Saturday-Sunday)

You can buy tickets online though their website.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does LAN fly to Puerto Madryn

Thanks Enjoying for the info

www.andesonline.com for schedules and ticketing

4. Re: Does LAN fly to Puerto Madryn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 13, 2009