We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Tafi to Tucuman

Salta
4 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Tafi to Tucuman

I am planning to stay 1 night in tafi Del Valle and need to get a bus from Tucuman at around 1pm the next day. Does anyone know how often bus run from Tafi to Tucuman?

Thanks v much

Sam

Rosario
Level Contributor
156 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Tafi to Tucuman

Dear Sam.

I just called the bus station in San Miguel de Tucumán.

The bus services are provided only by one company, called Aconquija.

They didn't know the departure times in Tafi, but they told that the trip takes about 2 hours and a half to arrive to San MIguel, and they gave me the arrival hours, so you can guess the departure time just substracting 2 hours and a half from these times that I show here:

16 (4 PM)

18.50 (6.50 PM)

19.10 (7.10 PM)

21.50 (9.50 PM)

22.30 (10.30 PM)

23.10 (11.10 PM)

This is the phone number of that company in Tafi del Valle:

03867-421025

If you need to call from outside Argentina, +543867421025.

I suggest you to go to this company when you arrive to Tafi and buy the return ticket to ensure that this information is accurate.

The bus station in San Miguel has this number: +543814002000 (0381-4002000 from Argentina).

Salta
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Tafi to Tucuman

Perfect, thanks so much, that is really helpful of you!!

Sam :)

3. Re: Bus from Tafi to Tucuman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 am, October 17, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tafi del Valle