We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to sleep in Purmamarca and Humahuaca?

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
144 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
where to sleep in Purmamarca and Humahuaca?

Seems there's one hostel (which is not reachable by public transportation) in Purmamarca...maybe Humahuaca has more options?

I'm thinking to stay night 1 at Salta; night 2 at Purmamarca; night 3 at Humuhuaca, night 4 at Iruya, day 5 going to Jujuy taking bus back to BA...is this a good itinerary??

thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: where to sleep in Purmamarca and Humahuaca?

I was in Purmamarca recently and stayed at Paseo de los Colorados. I think it was about 170 pesos for a private double room with an in-suite bathroom. The owner was very friendly and the coffee in the morning very good. It's about 2 blocks up a hill from the center.

Finland
Level Contributor
218 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: where to sleep in Purmamarca and Humahuaca?

check also Los Colorados, if they have an inexpensive option. It has very nice views and it is more tranquil than the "sowntowm" Purmamarca. but Purmamarca, yes, is worth to visit.

13. Re: where to sleep in Purmamarca and Humahuaca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 27, 2012