We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andesmar bus e-ticket

Which Salta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
585 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Andesmar bus e-ticket

Unfortunately, I got my e-tickets but with incorrect nationality. I would like to correct it but, no help or replies from the customer care services from Andesmar as nobody can speak English.

Not sure if my ticket is still invaild? Can anyone tell me whether I will have problem in getting on the bus with the e-ticket and incorrect nationality or in custom immigration.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andesmar bus e-ticket

My e-ticket was also with the wrong Nationality, I phoned Andesmar and they said that it didn't matter as they are only interested in the reservation number which proved to be correct as they only glanced at the tickets.

England
Level Contributor
585 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Andesmar bus e-ticket

Excellent! Thanks Chrella.

3. Re: Andesmar bus e-ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, June 22, 2013