We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

Is it possible to complete a tour/day trip to iruya from Humahuaca?

If you also have recommendations on hostels where to stay there would be perfect!

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

In 2015.12, Trans Iruya provides the service on Humahuaca- Iruya.

The bus schedules are;

Mon~Sun: departures at 08:20, 10:30 and 16:30, will arrives at 11:30, 13:30 and 19:00

Noted that the 16:30 bus not runs on Sat.

Buses on Iruya- Humahuaca are;

Mon~Sun: departures at 06:00, 13:00 and 15:15, will arrives at 09:00, 16:00 and 18:00.

Noted that the 06:00 bus not runs on Sun.

Mentioned in this post
Iruya
Iruya
Province of Salta, Argentina
Buenos Aires...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

Hi, thanks! It helps me a lot too. I want to go Iruya in January, I was figuring out how to go and what hotels to stay in, this page is great for that :). I also found a ticket sales site online: look for Tickets Bolivia seems great so we have booked the ticket. What is your opinion, what do you think and advise me? many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Iruya
Iruya
Province of Salta, Argentina
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

Re posts#2,

https://www.ticketsbolivia.com/ has same schedule and costs USD5 p.p.

I used ‘Tickets Bolivia’ to book my bus and train tickets in Bolivia, it is safe.

IMO, it is not a big amount and ensures I shall on my schedule. I’ll use it.

Buenos Aires...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

thank you very much! Tagendaré the data, I would like to go in Bolivia by train too :), if you say that it is safe to buy the ticket online :) Thanks again!

5. Re: humahuaca to iruya on a day trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, April 24, 2018