We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mani Pedi prices in Mesa

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Mani Pedi prices in Mesa

I'll be in the Mesa area for two weeks in October. At some point I'll need a mani and a pedi. Can someone recommend a decent place for around $25? The most I'll pay is $35 - no more than that, but am more comfortable with $25. I'm not familiar with the area and do no know how high the prices are in Mesa.

Thanks!

Donna

Mesa, AZ
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mani Pedi prices in Mesa

Where will you be staying Donna? Mesa is pretty large, but we can point you in the right direction.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mani Pedi prices in Mesa

I think a regular pedi is $20-25 (I sometimes splurge on the "special" pedi.

A regular mani is $12-15, I think a basic gel manicure starts at $25.

I've tried 4-5 places and frankly, none of them do a fabulous job. MY last pedi was at a nail salon in the shopping complex at Greenfield and Brown (right near Cracker & Co). They did a decent pedicure. Almost 3 weeks later my toes still look good!!

Even WMT salon is about the same.

NJ
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mani Pedi prices in Mesa

It will be my first time there and I had no idea that Mesa was that large. Is there a mcdowell road? that sounds familiar. We will be visiting Sedona, GC and LAS and in two weeks, I know that, at some point, I'll be needing at least a polish change or a mani. Maybe not a pedi, but I like my polish to match.

Having never been there, I didn't realize it would be so expensive.

Thank you for your help!

4. Re: Mani Pedi prices in Mesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 20, 2013