We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mesa

Which Mesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Mesa

Thought I would post let ya know I found a nice little spot to stay on E Main St Mesa called the Circle RB Lodge and RV Park. I dont see it listed here with tripadvisor.

This is my experience. Went to Mesa just returned stayed one week. Son plays college ball was there for that and a little sight seeing, took in a Cub game in Tucson. Went up to Tortilla Flats.

I was not there to stay at a resort or enjoy the hotel experience. Up when the sun came up and in bed when the sun went down so didnt spend alot of time in my room.

So basically I was looking for cheap, clean place to lay my head each night. I found it here. I had room 16. Has two queen beds, fridge, micro, coffee maker, bathroom with shower, table to eat at, chair to sit in and a closet and dresser. Also has air conditioning and heat if needed. This was an upstairs room. I did peek in other room downstaris it had nice kitchenette. Very quiet here im this area. I had a place booked down near W Main and would NEVER stay in this area. Appeared to have some issues with loitering at night and was a bit scary for my tastes. I know cause we came into town late that night. Good thing we stayed with a friend that first night.

I did see the Circle RB on the internet but didnt book it as I was really unsure of what I was getting into. So that next morning we cancelled our place on W Main in Mesa and went to the Circel RB. Management showed me the room prior to my booking upon my request. Woman checking out assured me that this place is clean. She was right. I paid 65.00 a night probably could of gotten it cheaper. They cleaned our room every other day and fresh towels.

This is my second time to AZ. Last year I was in Tempe. I will say this stay away from I 10 and the streets around it. My experience from last year is this was a cluster *bleep* and I spend most my vacation in traffic.

This year being in Mesa the traffic was not near as bad and we played at the same parks as last year and this was more convienent for us being in this area.

Any questions email me.

Iowa
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mesa

I should add one more thing. If your looking for RV Park this is not really the best place. Sub standard from what I could tell. My parents have a motor home so I am used to RV parks. Your better off at the motel.

Iowa
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mesa

Close by and good places to eat. Of course its where you find all the snowbirds too but the meals are large. Wildberries and Hunts Hideaway on W Main.

3. Re: Mesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 22, 2009