We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Area around Phoenix Marriott Mesa

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,147 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Area around Phoenix Marriott Mesa

We're staying at this hotel next week and I have read the reviews posted here. However, I have some questons about the area. Is it safe to take a walk in the evening? Are there any restaurants nearby? If so, any recommendations?--we're open to all suggestions. Any shopping close by--supermarkets, Circle K, drug stores? Thank you!

Mesa, Arizona
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Area around Phoenix Marriott Mesa

Yes, it is pretty safe. I would't go out too late in the evening, like anywhere else watch your surroundings. That is considered downtown Mesa and they have nice boutiques and cafes up and down main street between Center & Country Club.

What type of food do you like Mexican, italian, etc. Casual/Fine dinning. Will you be renting a car?

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,147 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Area around Phoenix Marriott Mesa

Thank you for your response. We've been there already and discovered Grandma's Kitchen for breakfast. Also, we enjoyed walking down Main Street.

3. Re: Area around Phoenix Marriott Mesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, September 02, 2009