We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gracious Rosario

Which Rosario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
283 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Gracious Rosario

Gracious, gracious! I have once again found my love for Argentina in your streets. I was worried that things had changed too much in Argentina in the last 4 years for us to enjoy our return visit. We did not renew our love in Mendoza, although the owners and guests at CasaMendozaAndes were wonderful. We definitely did not find any love in Cordoba city. We even worried about Rosario when we arrived by bus in the early evening. Today dawned sunny and warm and your beautiful city greated us in the same way. We love Rosario, the city we almost didn't visit because the reviews we read in the guide books and on Trip Advisor did not encourage us. So glad we came, will hate to leave. Buenos Aires, hopefully you will still offer us the beauty and love we gave our hearts to and that made us return to this year. We arrive in your city tomorrow.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gracious Rosario

Glad you're enjoying your trip and Rosario.

2. Re: Gracious Rosario

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 28, 2014