We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need waterproof case for camera?

los angeles
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Need waterproof case for camera?

Someone has told me that there is so much mist at the Falls that you get soaking wet...I wondered if I needed to have a waterproof case for my camera both to a) protect it and b) to ensure I get good, clear pictures while there?

Thanks to anyone who responds. We will not be doing the under the falls boat ride thing where you get soaked, I just mean walking around the falls and taking pictures, etc.

Going in December, I hope it's beautiful weather! I want a picture with the falls and a rainbow :)

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need waterproof case for camera?

The only falls where you experience alot of mist is at Diablo and only at the walkways right over the falls. At this point, I just put the camera in my cargo shorts.

los angeles
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need waterproof case for camera?

thanks Ricardo, good to know :) Hope you're well, can't wait for our trip!

3. Re: Need waterproof case for camera?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 17, 2011