We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can suggest a 4 night Iguazu itenerary

Which Puerto Iguazu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malaysia
5 posts
Save Topic
Can suggest a 4 night Iguazu itenerary

Arrive IGR 2pm 27th DEC 2009

Leave IGR 20m 31 DEC 2009

So I got 4 nights there

2 Adults and 2 kids ( 15y and 17y)

Is it better to engage a tour operator or do it on your own. It seems doing on your own is cheaper and easy. How about language ? Is English OK or do I need to learn Spanish before I come ?

Thanks

How about a great place to eat in town, prefer kosher food.....mmm might be difficult i guess

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can suggest a 4 night Iguazu itenerary

Very simple: 2 days for the Argentine side ( first day 60 peso per ticket, second day 30 ) and one for the Brazil side with trip to Itaipu dam if it interests you, if you don't need a visa for Brazil.

I was there for a week and this was not too much.

Brazil side has a 1 kilometer walk but one can make also a jungle trip with Macuco Safari. First some cycling then a slow boat trip on the river. Later a fast rivertrip under the falls. www.macucosafari.com.br (I hope, or google it)

You can do this all by yourself if you find out where everything is.

You could email marcio@iguassucharmsuites.com.br who can tell you all about the Brazil side excursions, may be also about Argentine side. .

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
7,543 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can suggest a 4 night Iguazu itenerary

Here is a great way to spend half a day on the Argentina side. Your kids will love it....and you will too!

http://www.iguazuforest.com/

Malaysia
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can suggest a 4 night Iguazu itenerary

Thanks for the tips.

How do you get to the DAM on the Brazilian side. Checked on Google map and its 25km . Is taxi the best option or the local bus ?

Another important Q

Do I have to change to local currency or is US dollars ok in Brazil side.

I have emailed marcio and waiting for hisreply

Thanks

4. Re: Can suggest a 4 night Iguazu itenerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 06, 2010