We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iguazu falls1/2 day for brazilian side

Which Puerto Iguazu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
paris
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
iguazu falls1/2 day for brazilian side

i am arriving late morning in iguazu and staying at the sheraton for 2 nites. i would like to go to the brazilian side in the afternoon, can i arrange a taxi from the hotel ? any guesstimates of the price from the sheraton to the brazilian side falls? Would it be best to arrange a private tour as i am travelling with an 86 year old granny who is is super shape.

thanks for any help

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iguazu falls1/2 day for brazilian side

The Sheraton has a travel agency inside, Empresa Ecologia. You can surely arrange a taxi. My estimate is that this can cost 300 Pesos (I made a similar taxi trip for that around that price).

But the light at the Garganta de Diablo (the farthest viewpoint) on the Argentine side is best in the afternoon and Brazil side is best seen in the morning, so I'd do the Argentine side first, then next day Brazil in the morning and Argentine side again in afternoon (I needed 2 days there).

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iguazu falls1/2 day for brazilian side

bump

3. Re: iguazu falls1/2 day for brazilian side

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 16, 2010