We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Puerto Iguazu
Search

rethinking our plan

Lake of Bays, Canada
Level Contributor
225 posts
6 reviews
9 helpful votes
rethinking our plan
Save

I just read that IGR is very close to the Sheraton where we will be staying. We were going to go from IGR to the Brazil side and store our stuff in a locker.

Should we go to the Sheraton first or the Brazil side? We fly out of AEP tomorrow morning arriving IGR about 11:00. We have two nights at the Sheraton and fly back to BsAs on Wednesday afternoon

What would you do?

Thanks

M W
Foz do Iguacu, PR
Destination Expert
for Foz do Iguacu
Level Contributor
9,273 posts
92 reviews
52 helpful votes
1. Re: rethinking our plan
Save

I just replied to your first post. I think it's better to go from airport to Sheraton, drop the bags then no worries

Edited: 2 years ago
Lake of Bays, Canada
Level Contributor
225 posts
6 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: rethinking our plan
Save

Thanks. We went straight to the Brazil side. Put our stuff, ncluding my purse so I had nothing to carry around, in a locker and that worked well.

Fabulous! So glad we came.

WDC
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
5,426 posts
71 reviews
47 helpful votes
3. Re: rethinking our plan
Save

Pleased that you enjoyed the Falls....I am in awe of them.

Either of your plans to deal with luggage would have worked well...your posting back will be of help to others.

Gracias.

4. Re: rethinking our plan

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2018