We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the Sheraton Hotel for a family of 4

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
124 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at the Sheraton Hotel for a family of 4

I'm looking into possibly booking a room for our family of 4 (4 adults) at the Sheraton inside Iguazu National Park. I can't seem to find any availability for 4 people (it goes up to 3 people only). Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton with 4 people in one room before? I'm a bit surprised that their rooms only accommodate up to 4 people. TIA! :D

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,596 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the Sheraton Hotel for a family of 4

In addition to a King Bed rooms, then there are rooms with two Doubles. In my opinion, I think that the double bed is too small for two adults.

However, if you think that you can handle that then telephone the hotel and ask them if they will accept 4 people in the room. Breakfast is included with the room rate so ask if you need to pay for the extra person.

2. Re: Staying at the Sheraton Hotel for a family of 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 25, 2014