We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla San Martin- how difficult?

Whittier, California
Level Contributor
208 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Isla San Martin- how difficult?

Hello,

I've heard that once you land on Isla San Martin island, there are steep stairs to navigate to get to the trail around the island.

How steep and difficult are these steps? My husband had previous hip replacement (2009) and I'm concerned that it may be too difficult for him to climb these stairs.

Any advice and photos of the stairs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Twee

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
765 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isla San Martin- how difficult?

Hola TravelTweet,

I can't find any good picture of those stairs, but, I would say, that even if you don't climb up the stair, still you can enjoy the lovely nice beach.

You normally go upstairs for the views- but you will get lovely ones from everywhere in the Park.

Enjoy it very much!

Veronica

Say Hueque Argentina Tours

2. Re: Isla San Martin- how difficult?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 02, 2013