We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires

Eastern Ontario
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires

We arrive in Buenos Aires on Feb 5 and need to be in Iguazu Falls on Feb 14 to meet my sister and her husband. We want to take the bus, would like to stop and visit other areas (but not cities) Any ideas?

thanks

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
783 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires

Hola Cosouth!

I would highly recommend to spend time between Gualeguaychu (in Entre Rios, a 5 hours drive from Buenos Aires). A local small town, where probably a few people speak english, but I think you will like the experience. Then Iguazu wetlands (Esteros del Ibera), and for sure a jungle lodge in the untouched jungle, about two hours from Iguazu.

Have fun and enjoy!

Veronica

Say Hueque Tours

2. Re: Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, December 14, 2013