We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu - need your help in deciding on activities order!

ny
Level Contributor
205 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Iguazu - need your help in deciding on activities order!

We will be in Iguazu for 2 nights - 1 full day and 2nd day depart at 6pm from Argentinian side. I can't find any maps of the park or a good description of which trails are connected, so need your help in deciding what to do and in which order in order to maximize the time in the park and avoid the crowds during busy time :)

- day1: in the morning, go to Brazilian side, visit the park, may be even the bird sanctuary, lunch and get back to Argentinian side by 2-3pm?

- day1: around 3pm go to the Argentinian side of the park. Do Devils's throat and a boat ride? Is it too much for one day?

- day2: do the upper circuit, lower circuit, San Martin island and Sendero Macuco trial. I am not sure we can fit it all, as I would like to leave the park by 3pm, go back to the hotel, change and be at the airport at 4:30pm for my 6pm flight back to BA

I would appreciate your comments on how to optimize the trip. Thank you in advance for all your comments!!!

1. Re: Iguazu - need your help in deciding on activities order!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, December 13, 2013