We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel on Argentina side....?

Calabasas,CA
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Hotel on Argentina side....?

Is the Sheraton worth staying at? I read that it is the only hotel actually located IN the Iguazu National Park. I will be arriving in the late afternoon from the Brazil side and will only be staying 1 full day until we leave from the airport for Buenos Aires at 6pm. Most of the comments focus on it's great location, Is it better to stay there or stay in town and grab a cab in the morning? People mentioned that if you are already inside the park you can start earlier than those coming from outside the park.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel on Argentina side....?

PP. checking out the Iguazu forum now that Antarctica trip is in place. Just wondered why 2 nights on Brazillian side of the falls? Hotel sounds lovely by the way.

From my (limited) research into Iguazu it seems most people say one night on Brazillian side is ample, so we were thinking two nights Sheraton Argentina, one night other side...

Perhaps you, or others, can set me straight. Thanks.

12. Re: Hotel on Argentina side....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 16, 2013