We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from Brazil side to Arg side?where to keep bags?

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
1 review
Save Topic
how to get from Brazil side to Arg side?where to keep bags?

We are planning a trip to igussa and BA.

We are arriving in Brazil side of falls around 1220. Then I was thinkgin to see the National park.

But not sure where to put our large suitcases etc.

Also how to get across the border to Puerto,as the flight to BA is from Puerto 2 days later.

Not sure where to stay, peopl say to stay on arg side as cheaper?

Leaving in 2 wks !!!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get from Brazil side to Arg side?where to keep bags?

There are lockers at the park, you get a token at the souvenir shop and the lady will show you where the lockers are.

To get to the Argentina side ask at the info point which is just outside the souvenir shop, they gave us great info about getting the bus, we took the first bus and had to get off outside a hotel which at the moment I can't remember the name of but the guy at the info will tell you, then you cross the road and get another bus to Puerto Iguazu, there will be loads of other people doing the same trip so it won't be a problem. We actually got a taxi when we got off the first bus with another couple from spain so you could also do that or get a taxi all the way from the falls.

I would stay in Puerto Iguazu, we stayed at the st George which was right across the street from the bus station so was very handy for the bus to the falls.

SanFrancisco
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get from Brazil side to Arg side?where to keep bags?

How crowded are the buses? Will I have any trouble riding the bus with my suitcase?

3. Re: how to get from Brazil side to Arg side?where to keep bags?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 20, 2013