We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Brazil side airport to Argentian side hotel.

Southeast
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfer from Brazil side airport to Argentian side hotel.

I am flying into Brazil side with my husband and 2 sons and staying at Aldea de la Selva (near Peurto Iguassa I think). I have been quoted $156 for a return trip , do you think this is worthwhile or would I be better of getting taxis?

portsmouth
Level Contributor
69 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Brazil side airport to Argentian side hotel.

We did it yesterday (2adults). Just as yogofer of the luggage hall you will seethe information office on your right. We asked about transport to our hotel on Argentinian side in Iguasu, nice woman offered a taxi transport for 100 Brazilian reals. It made our journey very easy, driver sorted out border crossing for us avoiding much longer queue for buses and non taxi traffic.

Today we got an Argentinian taxi to Brazilian iguasu falls for nearly a whole day, again very easy. English speaking taxi driver Carlos very nice, waited for us, then took us to the birds park, waited and then took us to an excellent charcoutaria for lunch and then back through the border to Iguazu. I can give you the details for taxi company, if you are interested. We paid 250 pessos, seemed a good price for us but can't make any comparisons.

Southeast
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Brazil side airport to Argentian side hotel.

Thankyou for your help.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Brazil side airport to Argentian side hotel.

We also got good info from the guy at the info centre, he told us to get the bus outside to a hotel (Can't remember the hotel name), then cross the street to get another bus to Puerto Iguazu, when we got off the first bus there were taxi's waiting so we shared one with another couple.

4. Re: Transfer from Brazil side airport to Argentian side hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, May 18, 2013