We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concordia to Posadas

cjd
Townville, South...
Level Contributor
36 posts
463 reviews
Save Topic
Concordia to Posadas

I will be coming to Concordia from Montevideo on the early bus and would like to continue onto Posadas the same day. Are there afternoon busses? How do I get one and where? Perhaps a sleeper bus?

Thanks

Jim

2 replies to this topic
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
304 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concordia to Posadas

HI CJD,

I found this site: www.centraldepasajes.com.ar (sorry apparently only in Spanish, but easy to navigate) that sells tickets from Concordia to Posadas, there are several companies, try to get the EJ, Executive cama for more comfort since it is a 7-10 hrs journey.There are overnight buses too. If you are trying to get to Iguazu, there are buses from Concordia to Iguazu and of course from Posadas to Iguazu as well.

Posadas is a very pleasant town by the majestic Parana river( at this level it looks more like a sea since it is so wide) capital of the state of Misiones. It has a beautiful costanera; across the river is the paraguayan city of Encarnacion, with an international bridge and numerous buses connecting both cities. But remember, if you are an American citizen you need a visa to enter Paraguay, this can be accomplished easily by visiting the Paraguayan consulate in Posadas, where visas are issued within a day.

People from this region are humble, warm and very friendly, I try to visit every time I go to Argentina since I have many friends there. If you have any more questions just ask, I'll love to help.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concordia to Posadas

There a lot of Busses that goes from Buenos Aires to Posadas or Iguazu that will stop in the middle in Concordia.

You can search for schedules , fares and book online in:

www.plataforma10.com or www.centraldepasajes.com.ar as the previus post said.

Edited: 5:54 pm, January 24, 2012
Reply to: Concordia to Posadas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Concordia
Recent Conversations