We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Tour Guides

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Wine Tour Guides

There appear to be many wine tours and guides available. The one name that keeps coming up is Mauricio Molina. Has anyone been in contact with him recently? The latest postings were in 2011.

His website is down but there was an email address I am trying. Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Lisa

Kahuak Aventura
River Rafting & Tubing, City Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Tours For Tips in Mendoza
Walking Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Mendoza Gostosa Viagens
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Day Trips
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Tour Guides

I assume you are looking for a guide to take you around Mendoza..? If so, you need to contact Miguel Sanz. PM or email me and I will put you in contact with him, he is the best option for a private guide/driver in Mendoza.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine Tour Guides

you can try mauriciomolina1@yahoo.com . We will be touring with Mauricio in about 2 weeks and that is the email address that we have used

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
11 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine Tour Guides

Thanks just heard from him.

4. Re: Wine Tour Guides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 10, 2014