We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mendoza to Santiago by bus

Clinton, MS, USA
Level Contributor
45 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mendoza to Santiago by bus

Hi all, I'm planning a bus trip from Mendoza to Santiago in December, and have a question about where to sit. I will be purchasing upper level seats for the view, but is there much difference between front and back of bus? Thanks for any help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mendoza to Santiago by bus

Hi. i had tried Andesmar -- but when i do, it gives me a strange error about there being no direct connections between Mendoza and Santiago, and that I need to connect via ::: mendoza! And when I click that, it changes the route from Mendoza to Mendoza ...

Do you get the same problem?? I've tried on two different computers ..

When I try Cata, I get the message "no one way services for that date" .. (am trying June 11, but tried May 25 and received the same error) .........

The Chilean Central...
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Mendoza to Santiago by bus

At andesmar.com, I get buses till the end of May but get the same error as described for June dates. Appears the June schedules have not been loaded for some reason and it may be due to the possible change back to normal (pre construction) routing schedules.

13. Re: Mendoza to Santiago by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 23, 2014