We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soccer (futbol) in Mendoza

Central Illinois
Level Contributor
31 posts
175 reviews
Save Topic
Soccer (futbol) in Mendoza

I'm taking a group of students to Mendoza in March. They would like to tour the facilities at Parque General San Martin (there is a fitness center but I can't find a name), soccer stadium, etc. Also, where can I find schedules for soccer matches in Mendoza? Thanks!

Mendoza Gostosa Viagens
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Day Trips
Tours For Tips in Mendoza
Walking Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Kahuak Aventura
River Rafting & Tubing, City Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Vistalba Wine Tours
Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Sightseeing Tours
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soccer (futbol) in Mendoza

On March the local Team "Godoy Cruz" will be playing the "Copa Libertadores" that is the latin America cup.

Godoy C. - At. Nacional 08.03.2012 21:45 hs

Godoy C. - U. de Chile 04.04.2012 19:30 hs

Also the local tournament will be playing on weekends , no fixture yet.

Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Soccer (futbol) in Mendoza

There is a privates fitness at club del parque, which is by the small stadium of Independiente Rivadavia in the park.

Enjoy Mendoza

3. Re: Soccer (futbol) in Mendoza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, March 04, 2013