We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

My husband and I will be arriving on an Andesmar bus at around 9:15am and won't be able to check into our hotel (Cavas WIne Lodge) until 3:30pm.

We planned on sticking around Mendoza, having lunch, checking out the park and Vines of Mendoza. I know we could probably drop the bags at Cavas early, but we'd prefer not to hassle with a taxi ride to the hotel and back. Any ideas?

On another note, this will be our only real time to eat in town. We already have lunches planned at Ruca Malen, Altus and Almacen del Sur. And dinners at 1884 and Cavas. We're interested in recommendations for a great italian place for lunch. I've read about Francesco's and Trevi...

Mentioned in this post
Trevi
Trevi
157 Reviews
Mendoza, Argentina
San Luis Obispo, CA
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

We enjoyed La Marchigiana @ Palarmes Open Mall. When we were in Mendoza a couple of years ago the food was great there.

Mentioned in this post
La Marchigiana
La Marchigiana
1,818 Reviews
Mendoza, Argentina
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

Thanks so much MichelleMarie for the restaurant recommendation!!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

for italian I like:

Pinuccio & Figli - excellent!

Filo - really good !

Sottovoce - excellent!

Belle Italia - excellent!

San Luis Obispo, CA
Level Contributor
237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

I believe the restaurants llana listed are actually in BA and I agree they are all excellent restaurants.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
3,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

thanks michele!! sorry for the error! I was talking about baires! i don't know any really good itialian restos in Mendoza!!

6. Re: Where can we store our bags? Best italian lunch in town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 06, 2009