We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining, Hotels and excursions

Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Dining, Hotels and excursions

We are planning to take 30 people to Mendoza. They are twelve 15-16 year olds and Parents. We were recomended Hotel Nutibara, and Hotel Argentino. Which one is better? or any others with a pool? The trip is for the beginning of April 2008.

I know it is a long time away, but we are planning early.

Any good tour companies for rafting, horse back, rapelling at reasonable rates? Also ,some wine tours for parents. Tango shows ( I know it is not like BA). Restuarants for size of group.

Thank you for any help.

Kahuak Aventura
River Rafting & Tubing, City Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Tours For Tips in Mendoza
Walking Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Mendoza Gostosa Viagens
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Cultural Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Day Trips
Seattle
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining, Hotels and excursions

I'd highly recommend Ampora Wine Tours. Wasn't a fan of Hotel Argentino and I don't know anything about Nutibara.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining, Hotels and excursions

Try contacting Vines of Mendoza -- they'll connect you with excursions and wine tastings. They've been amazing for my planning. Their website: http://www.vinesofmendoza.com/travel_guide/

Jackson Hole...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining, Hotels and excursions

I really liked Hotel Argentino. I'm returning again and wanted to stay with them but they are booked. So I'm looking at the Hotel Nutibara. Definitely look into Grapevine Wine Tours. They were excellent. My 13 year old sister even had fun on the tour although she wasn't tasting the wines. Vines of Mendoza is also a great company.

4. Re: Dining, Hotels and excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 28, 2009