We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

Which Mar del Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
narcycyst
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Golf

I'm considering avoiding the harsh Canadian winter for a couple of months, and top of my list for escape destinations is Mar del Plata. I'm an avid golfer, and Argentina is fast becoming a premier golfing destination. There are many private courses with green fees comparable to here, but what I'm interested in are the public courses.

I've heard you can play decent public courses for $20-30 a round. I've been able to glean some information from the web, but most public courses don't have web sites. if anyone has any information regarding this subject, for any courses in the Atlantic beach area, it would be appreciated.

1. Re: Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 16, 2013