We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

California
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

Hello,

Is the Buenos Aires Bus City Tour near by the cruise port?

And how about HoHo Bus too?

Thank you for your help!

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

Have a look at www.buenosairesbus.com for the city bus tour/hoho. The closest bus stop to the large cruise terminal(Puerto Nuevo) is Plaza San Martin.

While the distance may seem walkable, the neighborhood is not good for walking. If you are accessing the hoh0 bus from the cruise terminal then take a taxi from the cruise terminal to the Sheraton Hotel on Ave San Martin and walk across the street to the bus stop for hoho.

California
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

Thank you so much RecardoBA for your replied.

We'll take your advised.

By any chance, do you know Santiago Chile has the same system (bus) like Buenos Aires?

Again, we thank you!

Kim T.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

Hi Kim, They do have an HOHO but I have never experience this tour. The DE for Santiago, DancingMolly will hopefully see this post and have a comment about the service. She is very helpful.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,443 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g312741-d1…

this is the bus that we saw every day when we were in the parks in Recoleta. The bus stop is in the parks, across the street from the Belle Artes Museum.

You can see what they bus looks like. I was tempted to take a ride myself :)

Actually, we always sent our visitors out on the bus tour .. everyone liked it.

Edited: 11:15 am, December 12, 2015
California
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

Thank you RicardoBA!

Level Contributor
65 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

Is this the Hop On/Hop Off/Hop-a-Cab tour? Did they ever synch the audio to the tour? Tall people beware, some streets have low hanging branches that will knock you off your seat. Stops can be interesting. We had a good time, but we'd been in BsAs for a week and the fact that the tour and the travelogue didn't match was funny.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,443 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

LOL, I can picture someone being knocked off the bus by a hanging tree branch !

My sister in law loved it . she is slight and small and I guess she was below tree branch height .. she had a great time.

8. Re: Buenos Aires Bus City tour!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 15, 2016