We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

Toronto
3 posts
Save Topic
The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

My husband and I are honeymooning in Argentina over the first two weeks of December (we're from Toronto). We have 2 available nights in Buenos Aires, and want to check out the closed-door restaurant scene.

Based on reviews, previous posters, I think I've narrowed it down to 5:

- I Latina

- Arambaru

- Casa Coupage

- Casa Saltshaker

- Ocho Once

We're staying in the Palermo Soho area. We absolutely love food and want to know what we must absolutely try given the time constraint and the list above? (Arambaru and Saltshaker seem a little further away from where we are - requiring a taxi ride - but if it's worth it, we'll make the trip)

We did not include any that were asian or considered asian fusion since we're not sure how it would stack up against places we've tried in New York, Asia, or even back home in Toronto. Feedback please!!!!

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,954 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

3 first-time posters break their silence to praise this same restaurant! It must be some place!!

Amazing coincidence.

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,070 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

lol peterscott .. I agree.

I thought the best sushi I ever had in BA was Yuki. We went there often, sometimes with Japanese friends and there were never complaints.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g312741-d7…

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

We also went to the Royal club last Friday and the dinner was outstanding; it was the best meal we had while in Buenos Aires. Andrea is an excellent chef and you would thoroughly enjoy your meal in their home. It is a must-do for anyone visiting BA.

Edited: 3:20 pm, October 30, 2013
Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

I forgot to say that The Royal club is located in beautiful Recoleta, the most charming and wonderful neighborhood in BA.

15. Re: The 2 Closed-Door Restaurants We Must Absolutely Try

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 01, 2014